Saturday, October 11, 2014

LET ME GO

As an avid Supernatural fan since 2010 and as a writer, I have always known I would eventually start writing about my favorite show. Words, thoughts, opinions and other comments I wanted to say have rolled around in my head for years but I could never figure out a way to start (I believe it is called blank page writer's block). I have told myself that there are so many good reviewers out there who's love and passion for our show just oozes off the page. Amy and Sheila are the two that spring to mind the quickest. I could get lost in their wonderful musings about Supernatural. What did I really have to add to them?

But all this changed on October 7th when I watched "Black." I refuse to let the blank page intimidate me any longer. Coming soon to wherever you are reading this blog...my first SPN review.


No comments:

Post a Comment